Dude where is my face ?! Dude where is my face ?!

This may sound a bit biased, but...

Yeah, so I was trawling through the overgrown wilderness of the prehistoric BBS threads - only to come across the famous Photoshop My Friend thread! It's like one big time warp, and needless to say it was lots of fun to look through the whole thing again, almost a year on from it's humble beginnings as a simple Photoshop thread - I still can't make it to the end without cracking up at some point. Really, I'm happy to have been involved in such a huge collaboration of some great Photoshop talent and a really fun time, not to mention it's transformation from BBS thread to Flash movie.
You did a great job, with both the Photoshop and Flash aspects of whole thing - I love the style of the movie and the great use of audio which brought the entire thing to life. Of course, it wouldn't have been possible without the pictures provided by the, what...... 30+ users - on which note, kudos to everyone else involved.

Seriously, the whole thing represents some of my most enjoyable moments at Newgrounds... nicely topped off by seeing the dude's reaction after he finally got to see everyone's work :)

Great job, and good luck with everything :)

RegisCartoons responds:

BadReligionSkater, buddy ! It's great to find your review here ! There wouldn't be "Dude Where is my face" flash without you ! Yeah, that was one of the biggest BS collab ever - and it was really successful. I mean - score of this flash is still 3.88/5.00 ;P You know - I have no words to express that - but it was a big pleasure for me to read this review. Good luck, BadReligionSkater !

Teh Zombie Teh Zombie

Interesting

For such a basic idea it's a highly addictive game. The concept is good and well executed - a simple yet fun little game.
A high-score board would have been a nice touch... give the player something to strive for as opposed to just endlessly killing the zombies. Or even a storyline and different levels would have worked well.
Even though a little basic the graphics were fine and the music was alright too, but maybe you could have included a mute button or a few more loops for those which the music was not to the taste of.

All in all, a nice idea and a simple yet addictive game, with plenty of potential.

USS Enterprise Two USS Enterprise Two

Very good

I haven't written a review in a long time now, but I feel this movie deserves one.

Graphically, it was very impressive. I think that is where the standard should be maintained rather than improved upon - same goes for the sound. I guess the sound could always be made a little clearer with most games, but it's totally fine as it is.
The humor in there is absolutly great too - I actually laughed at a lot during this game which is always a good thing as it kept me playing... not like there was a lack of action or entertainment though :)

Great game, one of the best I've played in a while.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Spectacular

What an experience!
A lot of people right now are lost in the fray of what is 'punk' and what is 'pop'. Well, I am truely in awe of this piece of work - such a wonderful 'tribute', if you will, to real punk.
Really, I can't fault it, everything is great! The music is good, with a great variety of different sounds, and the save/load feature is very good too.
Shockingly addictive too. Incredible.

Evil-Dog responds:

BadReligionSkater, you probably enjoyed the music as soon as when Tiny voices started :)
Thanks for the comment dude

flash DRUM KIT flash DRUM KIT

Easily the best drum sim on NG.

Wow! This is the closest I have found to a perfect drum sim on NG! The graphics are very nicely drawn, and the movement of the drumstick and animation is very smooth. Absolutely no delay at all when using the mouse, and an almost unnoticable display when using the keyboard. Sounds are accurate.....It's great! The only thing that could improve this is to have no delay at all when using the keyboard, but this comes close enough for me :)

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

Brilliant

Seems to be greatly inspired by the Dungeons in the Zelda series. Simple yet incredibly addictive game. Great job.

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

Great.

Do you know of the thread about this at the BBS to show you pictures in?
One small thing that I think could be improved on is that the end of the pin thing is a bit too big, but it doesn't really matter.

Awesome game.

h2hoe responds:

i do now. thanks a lot for the heads up. i don't look at the bbs often. awesome.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

::gunny bunny::

Wow. That is easily the best shooter on Newgrounds. It was kind of frustrating sometimes with the guns aim, but other than that it was perfect.

EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

Yay.

Awesome! The humour was great and the easter eggs were cool (and well hidden). I found a new secret game and finished with a score of 2899805! Woo-fuckin-hoo! Anyway great game

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Pity about the controls.

Would have been totally awesome if the game controls were not so awkward. I really thought it was going to be a fun game, but it was spoiled by the mouse control. If that was improved, this game would be going straight to my fav submissions.