saland figers omg saland figers omg

Was that perfection?

Maybe. Then again, maybe not. Either way, it's a hilarious piece of work and it's a shame that so many people are totally missing the point because I'm sure that if they would all just lighten up and stop taking themselves so seriously that they might actually..... enjoy it? Enjoy it!

The graphics are terrible. Perfect :) Any different and it would have detracted from the overall feel of the movie, as would everything else. The accent is, once again, perfect. It goes without saying that the comedy is pure genius, and the verbal portrayal of Internet acronyms had me laughing uncontrollably.
I'm not lying when I say I can't get enough of this. I've watched it over and over several times, and it still has the same effect :)

This is the funniest thing to hit Newgrounds in a long while. Great work.

My Tear for Uganda My Tear for Uganda

Not much to say that hasn't already been said.....

Reviews are fast becoming my secondary source of entertainment here at Newgrounds. In all seriousness, nothing knocks your faith in humanity down a few pegs quite as hilariously as the mindless babble flowing forth from the anus of common sense and right on to Newgrounds in the form of a 'review', if they can even be called that anymore.

Half-way through 2005 and ignorance is not only bliss, but rampant and highly amusing. Hell, ignorance in it's truest and purest form would not hesitate to disassociate itself with most of the opinions expressed regarding this movie. As hilarious as these imbeciles are, I can't help but vomit all over my screen when the thought enters my head that they might actually reproduce. We can handle the terrorists and the poverty, but I'm afraid I can't say the same for the idiots.

It's a sad day when people are simply oblivious to the obvious sarcasm and irony they are bound to get their knickers in a twist over on a daily basis. A hilarious day..... but a sad day.

The final page is written in the books of history.

And I can't understand a word of it.

Akira The Don - L.I.T.F. Akira The Don - L.I.T.F.

Pretty fucking sweet.

Yeah. I liked it.

The graphics were very impressive and animated well, and the whole style of the movie fits with the song very well too, I feel. Catchy song... great animation... it all adds up to the perfect recipe for a music video. Not to mention the pretty humorous bits and pieces dotted around the place..... all in all it made very entertaining piece of work.

Pretty much every aspect of the movie was spot on, so there's not that much room for improvement as far as I can see, haha! The effort you must have put in really shines through, although one problem that I could point out is that the subtitles were off a bit..... whether that's just down to the pile-O-shit computer I'm using right now or a genuine problem I'm not sure, but I thought I'd bring that to your attention anyway.

Otherwise..... damn near (for lack of a better word) perfect, and fully deserving of Daily Feature and the Front Page spot. Keep up the great work :)

GoldenEye : The Facility GoldenEye : The Facility

Great

As a big fan of GoldenEye (both the game and the movie), I found this hilariously :) I like how it rips on the things in the game that just don't add up, like five or six static guards in the toilets. Must have been some bad chili or something...

The graphics weren't half bad -- they could be improved, but it's not really a big problem as it is. You did a pretty good job with the background and everything though and, although they could be improved as well, they resembled the scenes from the game well. Audio was spot on too.

Anyway... Nice idea, and well executed. It made me laugh, although it could do with some touching up here and there.
I look forward to it's continuation :)

Danny-G responds:

HEHE....yeah I kinda' found it annoying that the gaurds just stood there. The graphics were weren't so good because I rushed thru it. As for the backgrounds, they were pretty good cuz I practically have the facility memorized in my head from so much playing on it.

I did make some touching up here and there after I had submitted the entry. you might want to check it out again and you notice small differences.

Thanks for the helpful review!

Truth about Alien Hominid Truth about Alien Hominid

Crazy

I'm not sure if it was just the music (or the fact that it's 3:25 am and I've been drinking), but the theory seemed somewhat plausible to me. Anyway..... yeah, you did a decent job with everything. One thing I could point out is that images were pretty choppy -- You could have sorted that out, not to mention cut the file size a bit, by using the 'Trace Bitmap' feature in Flash. Not that it was that big a problem, though..... the movie made me laugh, and I guess that's what counts.
As for the ending... I thought you'd do something like that -- I was expecting Tricky to pop up to be honest with you, haha!

Yeah, I laughed anyway. Nice job.
Keep up teh funnay :)

Livecorpse - A Tribute Livecorpse - A Tribute

A great piece of work =)

It's a shame that so many people are misunderstanding this movie. The movie is a tribute to Livecorpse not only in displaying the events which took place during his last few days (In a rather humerous manner might I add), but a tribute in the fact that this is the type and style of movie that Livecorpse loved. Anyoneone who votes low on this movie because they think it makes fun of Livecorpse don't know him well enough to be able to say such a thing.
Anyway, good work Elfer. The simple graphics make it easy to follow the movie and they don't affect its quality in any way. A good choice of audio too - you can't go wrong with the Benny Hill tune when your aim is to get a laugh :)Keep up the awesome work, man.

B B

Sheer Brilliance

It's movies like this which represent the true meaning of Newgrounds, let alone life and the wonders of the universe. The fact that just one magical letter can influence so much joy and hatred emphasizes how easy it can be for such a plain and simple thing to toy with the human emotions - almost to an extent where 'B' could be considered a landmark in the scientific investigations of such sensory existentialisms.
So basic, yet its inconceivability brings about bewildering thoughts as to how such a peculiar method of characterization was possible. It is blatently obvious that much thought and consideration was put into it's creation, yet it's conception may forever be a mystery, the answer to which held only by it's creator.
A phenomenal work, it's shape is characteristic of it's abilty to divide thoughts and opinions almost religiously, with a symetry idiosyncratic of the minds of those in which 'B' shall be forever remembered as one of the factors which has shaped modern life... not to mention the future and beyond.

Flash MX tutorials Flash MX tutorials

0 435 41741 X

Pretty good idea, combining many different tutorials into one movie, and using things taught in the tutorials in the movie itself, like the drop down menus. Its easier when there is an example to show you how it should work. Better than most of the ones that were around when I was learning this kind of stuff.

cool-penguin-0 responds:

whats with the random number at the top? ah well, an 8 is a good score! :) thanks!

Jefferson Airplane-WR Jefferson Airplane-WR

Not very good at all.

Graphically, it was pretty bad - the drawings were very basic and there was little animation, and were there was animation it was also very basic. It whole thing looks really amatuerish, and there seems to be little effort put into it. The sound was fine, and also happens to be a song I like, but that alone won't make a movie. The lyric synching was off during most of it, with a few incorrect lyrics too.

This needs a lot of work.

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Review

Whats with all of these "Weird Al" music videos popping up all of a sudden?! Heh, I hope no-one beats me to "Genius in France" - been working on that bitch for ages.

Anyway, awesome flash, and I liked how you depicted the song lyrics in the movie instead of just copying the video for each song. If the mouths were hand drawn I think it would look better, but for the effort it looks like you put into it beside that it wont change the fact that i will vote it 5.

Great job, i'll be pleased if mine turns out half as good as that .

LisVender responds:

There are other "Weird Al" videos on the Portal? I've been off the 'Net so long that I've lost touch. I'd like to see your "Genius in France" movie once it's finished! Good luck!